- RSS Channel Showcase 9016609
- RSS Channel Showcase 5289115
- RSS Channel Showcase 3657184
- RSS Channel Showcase 1932904
Articles on this Page
- 07/10/12--07:30: _5 Best Ways to Disc...
- 07/26/12--18:27: _Cloning Success
- 08/03/12--01:08: _How to win your Lif...
- 08/06/12--06:25: _The Dalai Lama’s 18...
- 08/16/12--08:22: _How To Make The New...
- 10/23/12--04:08: _27 Things You Can S...
- 11/11/12--22:06: _17 Things Successfu...
- 11/27/12--01:12: _13 Ways To Live You...
- 12/09/12--10:53: _13 Universal Skills...
- 01/25/13--10:26: _5 Best Tips to Make...
- 04/06/13--21:07: _7 Simple Reasons Wh...
- 06/28/13--08:56: _Life Sucks? Who Are...
- 07/15/13--09:31: _27 Best Ways To Imp...
- 09/06/13--08:16: _How to Stay Focused...
- 10/16/13--01:49: _20 Little Things Yo...
- 01/11/14--07:46: _Dr Richard Teo Keng...
- 03/04/14--17:15: _How to Stop Making ...
- 03/12/14--00:36: _How to Set Short Te...
- 03/31/14--08:42: _The Not-To-Do List:...
- 05/14/14--08:54: _Top 101 Most Popula...
- 07/10/12--07:30: 5 Best Ways to Discover Your Passion
- 07/26/12--18:27: Cloning Success
- 08/03/12--01:08: How to win your Life when it is as messy as a Maze
- 08/06/12--06:25: The Dalai Lama’s 18 Rules For Living
- 08/16/12--08:22: How To Make The New Habit Sticks?
- 10/23/12--04:08: 27 Things You Can Start Doing Today
- 11/11/12--22:06: 17 Things Successful People Do Differently
- 11/27/12--01:12: 13 Ways To Live Your Life To The Fullest, Not Merely Exist
- 12/09/12--10:53: 13 Universal Skills You Need to Succeed at Anything
- 01/25/13--10:26: 5 Best Tips to Make Every Big Challenges Small & Fun
- 06/28/13--08:56: Life Sucks? Who Are You Compare Your Life With?
- 07/15/13--09:31: 27 Best Ways To Improve And Grow Yourself Instantly
- 09/06/13--08:16: How to Stay Focused on Your Hopes and Dreams
- 03/04/14--17:15: How to Stop Making Excuses and Travel This Year
- 03/12/14--00:36: How to Set Short Term and Long Term Goals to Live a Contented Life
- 03/31/14--08:42: The Not-To-Do List: 18 Common Habits You Should Stop Right Away
- 05/14/14--08:54: Top 101 Most Popular Quotes of All Time
The icons in tech world -Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, the most successful investor of the 20th century -Warren Buffett, the greatest basketball player of all time -Michael Jordan, etc. All of these extraordinary people have one thing in common. They live their passion. If you have read some well-known self-improvement books, you will notice that [...]
You can always learn something through trial and error and there’s nothing wrong with that. However, isn’t that it’s better if you can achieve the same success faster and easier? Isn’t it’s better to achieve success in 1 year while others take 2-3 years? Tony Robbins, in his best selling book Unlimited Power, said “If [...]
Life and maze, there are so many similarities between these two things. In both life and a maze game, we face confusion when we do not know which path to choose, we face dead end when we chose the wrong path, we lost after picking up several wrong paths which lead us nowhere. These are [...]
The Dalai Lama’s 18 Rules For Living~ 1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk. 2. When you lose, don’t lose the lesson 3. Follow the three Rs: 1. Respect for self 2. Respect for others 3. Responsibility for all your actions.4. Remember that not getting what you want is [...]
Have you ever worked really hard to achieve some goals in your life but stop working at the same level after you see some results with it? Have you ever put in all your effort and devote all your time into something which you’re highly passionate about it, yet, not long after that, everything faded [...]
It is never too late to start changing your life. Here it is, the list of 27 things you can start doing today. 1. Start making your own happiness a priority I always believe that happiness is contagious. Only if you respect yourself, satisfy your own needs and be happy first, then you only have the [...]
1. They Design Their Own Blueprint Clever people understand that they have to set a S.M.A.R.T goal (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound goal); but a wise man will know the need to create his own blueprint. This is because a goal only defined what do you want to achieve; but, a blueprint will tell [...]
1. Feel it in your heart In life, whenever you feel confused, frustrated, lost or do not know what you really want, you can always seek guidance from your heart. There are too many things in this world do not have a perfect or a definite answer. Some answer will unfold naturally as you proceed [...]
1. Communication Skills A good communication does more than just talking. It allows the sender to deliver whatever information he/she wants to pass along to the receiver without being misunderstood. It is crucial in your personal life in order to let the others to understand your need and want. Good and effective communication is [...]
No matter what you do for a living, overcoming obstacles and accomplishing various challenges is always the key to success. As an entrepreneur, employee or a blogger, you tend to slack down and feel defeated whenever your hard work doesn’t pay off. Little disappointments here and there can be very destructive. If you let it [...]
This is a guest post by Omar Negron, Co-Creator of www.PixPirations.com. A site created to share “Images That Inspire” all across the web. “Life will knock us down but we choose to get back up.” Mr Han (Image source) Who wants to wake up early when sleeping is oh so sweet? If you are the [...]
Life Sucks? Who Are You Compare Your Life With? Do you always complain about your life sucks (sorry to use this word, it seems to be a bit rude, but it is the word that people use! – Life Sucks!)? Or blaming anything around is not fitting to what you want or how you wish [...]
1) The best way to change your life always starts from changing your way of thinking and your attitude. 2) The best way to attain happiness is none other than giving. 3) The best way to earn a good friend, to whom you can reveal your true self all the time is to put down [...]
This is a guest post by Courtney Gordner, blogger/journalist of www.talkviral.com. Sharing what’s important in this viral world. How to Stay Focused on Your Hopes and Dreams It’s in there somewhere, whether it’s deep beneath the surface or on your mind all the time, you have a hope or a dream that drives you, something that pushes [...]
1) Wake up 30 minutes earlier each day. Enjoy the fresh air & avoid the mad rush. 2) After you open your eyes, tell yourself today is going to be another wonderful day. 3) Sit on the bed and feel the ground. Then, think about your future/ long term goal. Tell yourself that today [...]
Transcript of the talk of Dr. Richard Teo, who was a 40-year-old millionaire and cosmetic surgeon with a stage-4 lung cancer, sharing at a Dental Christian Fellowship Meeting. He would have liked to share this with you too. HIS BACKGROUND “Hi good morning to all of you. My voice is a bit hoarse from the […]
This is a guest post by Sandra Mills freelance health, career, and travel writer. She enjoys traveling and learning about different cultures. Why do you want to travel? Popular reasons include relaxing, seeing famous sights and broadening your horizons. Excuses can keep you from pursuing your dreams, though. Address these excuses head and then stop making them as […]
This is a guest post by Dora Houston, working as an essay writing specialist at academic essay purchase. One should have big dreams and should aim high in life. Goal setting is the most important part in life for every individual. Ambitious people set high goals and strive to reach them, yet some others just let their […]
A man can fail many times, but he isn’t a failure until he begins to blame somebody else. | John Burroughs 1. Stop Blaming When you start blaming, You start pointing all your mistakes to someone else. You tend to avoid all the mistakes made by yourself You start to avoid facing yourself and become a […]
Top 101 Most Popular Quotes of All Time “Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.” Lao Tzu “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” Dr. Seuss “Nothing lasts forever, […]